Junior Jets 5pm (BOYS Beginners and Intermediate): Term 1, 2019 (Feb - Mar)
Junior Jets helps players build the principles and skills needed to prepare for game situations. The program is strictly limited to 12 children per session, bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis.
We are continuing our single sex classes to meet the requests of parents, allow more children to participate with confidence and allow participants to prepare for team based environments for the Winter 2019 season intake (commencing Term 2, 2019).
Important: please include your child(rens) name in the ‘Note to Seller’ section when making payment.
- Duration: 8 sessions per term
- Dates: Tuesday 5 February 2019 through to Tuesday 26 March2019
- Time: The session you are booking is Boys beginners and intermediate (5pm-6pm)
- Address: Maribyrnong Secondary College, next to Highpoint Shopping Centre. Cnr Gordon St and River St, Maribyrnong, enter school carpark via Gordon St.
- Cost: $75 for new male participants, $55 for returning male participants. Discount code for returning boys is JJ2019T1
Fees are all inclusive and cover 8 weeks of participation, insurance and court hire for all players and a training singlet and basketball for new players. Fees are not refundable for non-attendance.
Please remember this program is for those children who have not yet joined a team. If your child has been placed in a team for Summer 2018-19 season they are no longer eligible for the Junior Jets Program.
Returning players should enter the given code to receive a discount at the time of the transaction.
If you have any questions, please phone Kylee the Aberfeldie Jets Admin on 040 77 51 338 prior to completing this registration.