GIRLS U10 & U12 Junior Jets born 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 only: Summer 2021-22 (Terms 4 and 1) Tuesday 5:45-6:30pm
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS
Born 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 only! Born 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 only!
- Who: The program is aimed at children who qualify to play in our Under 8, Under 10 and Under 12 competition, wanting to gain skills before entering our mainstream junior domestic competition.
- Duration: Face to face sessions start on Monday 15 November and run for the remainder of Term 4 2021, the program recommences in Term 1, 2022. The exact dates will be confirmed in Team App, please keep an eye out for those.
- Time: The session you are booking is shown in the heading, you cannot swap face to face classes once enrolled. There are no make up classes and there are no classes on school or public holidays. Classes will move online if we go back into lockdown
- Address: Strathmore Primary School, on-street parking available in York St, school gymnasium is located next to the outdoor basketball courts, enter the schoolyard from the gate opposite 14 York St
- Cost: There is a two step registration process to register. Fees are $75 per Season paid via the Jets Store (what you are doing now), with an additional $10 per participant payable to Basketball Victoria via PlayHQ (separate link in the email where you got this link from) to cover the cost of mandatory player insurance and license. You must complete both steps
- Fees: are all-inclusive and cover all weeks of participation, insurance, court hire and cleaning costs, coach payments, training singlet and basketball for all new players. Returning players must use their existing singlet and ball
- Training singlets: must be worn to all sessions by all participants no excuses, if you forget your singlet during the game you can't play, same as at training
- No refunds: Fees are not refundable for non-attendance or missed sessions, we do not offer make up sessions
- Spectator limit: one adult spectator per player - no siblings permitted at this stage
- Our age groups apply both to our teams and our skills clinics, classes will be grouped by gender and similar years of birth where possible, we reserve the right to merge classes should enrolments be low
- Registrations once opened are first in, best dressed, classes are capped (no more than 10 children per session).
- Full fees must be paid prior to attendance, this is not a pay at the door activity and there are no refunds for withdrawal from the program nor missed or cancelled classes.
- Fees are typically around $200 for the Season however to get kids back on the court and help many of our families ease the financial burden for the Summer 2021-22 Season we have heavily reduced the fees to $75. This fee is to be paid via the Jets Store, with an additional $10 per participant payable to Basketball Victoria via PlayHQ to cover the cost of mandatory player insurance and license ($85 total)
- Please note that the reversible training singlet is to be worn at all training sessions. If you lose or damage the singlet or ball you must purchase another at your own expense. This numberless reversible training singlet is different to the reversible numbered game day uniform and cannot be worn during Saturday games once your child is allocated a team, they can however continue to wear the reversible numberless training singlet to train in once allocated a team.
- If you lose or damage the training singlet or basketball you must purchase another from the Club. The training singlets are different from our playing uniforms and cannot be worn during games.
Please remember this program is for those children who have not yet joined a team. If your child has been placed in a team for the Summer 2021-22 Season they are no longer eligible for the Junior Jets Program.
By registering for this program you agree to abide by our terms and conditions of the program outlined here. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions may result in your child being removed from the program.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before completing this registration.