- The Keilor Basketball Association (KBA) Junior Domestic Competition is played from 8:00am Saturday through to the last game starting at 6.00pm Saturday evening for all ages except for U20 boys which are played on Sunday nights only at Keilor Stadium from 5-8:30pm
- Age groups DO NOT have set times for games or play at set venues, (except U20 boys as outlined above). The KBA manages some 60+ competitions with over 460+ teams playing across 22 courts at 12 different venues every Saturday. They are unable to accommodate fixture requests from Clubs, Coaches, Team Managers, players or their families so please do not ask as refusal will offend
- Generally the younger the age group, the earlier the start, game times will vary from week to week for each grade and from season to season based on many factors including court availability, referee numbers, teams in each age group
- The first three rounds of each season are generally grading games. The KBA releases the fixture on a weekly basis for these first three rounds. The KBA may move teams around at their discretion during grading.
- Once grading is completed the KBA aims to release fixtures for the entire season as early as possible, although it is often still dribbled out a week at a time all the way until round six due to the amount of work involved in fixturing. It is best to check the fixtures each Thursday/Friday to ensure no changes have been made.
More information regarding game times can be found here
Fixtures for the current season (when available) can be found here